Team Hired is an innovative recruiting firm that its customer centric striving to provide what we call a “fanatical customer experience” every time.
As a result of our recent growth, we’re opening expanding our team
- Have you always wanted to work in sales at a startup?
- Do you want to grow your sales skills and advance with a company?
- Is enjoying what you do and working with amazing team members a priority?
If so, we believe you’ll find our Sales Development Representative opening to be an awesome opportunity.
We are looking for talented, passionate, and motivated individuals to join our team as Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a key role in our marketing and sales efforts through the development of qualified leads that result in more product demos and sales for the company.
What you’ll do
As a Sales Development Rep at Team Hired, your main objective is to get prospective customers excited about what we’re doing and schedule product demonstrations for them with our Account Executives. You’ll be in integral part of helping the company build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities and grow its revenue.
- Engage prospective customers by phone and email
- Qualify inbound leads and advance them to the next step in our company’s sales cycle
- Partner closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and proper handoffs
- Make a great first impression with our prospects by demonstrating strong knowledge in key areas such as product, competitors, industry, and more (you’ll be thoroughly trained on this!)
- Hit your monthly targets for qualified demos booked and completed
- Participate in industry trade shows (light travel involved) to showcase Team Hired and acquire a large amount of leads
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize our sales processes
- Accurately enter and maintain clean data in our CRM (Ricochet360)
- Learn our technology stack (Ricochet, Jazzhr, Google, and more) to become more efficient and effective at your job
What You Need to Get the Job Done
This is an entry-level sales position so we’re not expecting you to come in here as a sales expert. You’ll be learning from the top performers at Team Hired and will continue to develop your sales skills over time.
Before you get started, you’ll undergo a significant amount of training and we also do continuous training (on the job and in regularly scheduled team meetings.) We’re focused on ensuring you grow your skills.
As a baseline, here’s what we’re looking for:
- College Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and outgoing
- Self-starter, results-oriented
- Great teammate
- Quick learner
- Respectful, trustworthy, and accountable
- High energy level
- Passion for the product/company
- Critical thinking skills
- Eagerness to grow/learn
- Any sales experience is preferred, but not required
If you’re looking to be part of a fast growing startup and spearhead our efforts in the UK/EMEA market, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.